The Definitive Guide to Social CRM
Social CRM is emerging as the next wave that will dramatically expand an organization’s customer relationships through an interplay of Social Media with CRM. It is expected to grow to a $9 billion global market by 2018. The most recent of three books by thought-leader, author and speaker Barton Goldenberg, The Definitive Guide to Social CRM, published by Pearson, provides powerful new tools that will leverage this growing phenomenon.
The Definitive Guide to Social CRM offers:
- A clear understanding of Social CRM and how to apply it to sales, marketing and customer service
- A proven step-by-step methodology road map that ensures successful implementation
- Pragmatic observations and advice on key process, people and technology
- A deep comprehension of Social CRM based on actual case studies
- Insight into new trends in Social CRM, including the customer of the future, mobility, gamification, big data analytics & insight, channel optimization & ‘Internet of Things’)
Leveraging Barton Goldenberg’s 30+ years of experience providing customer-centric strategic guidance to global, best-in-class companies, each chapter of The Definitive Guide to Social CRM contains advice and tips important to the growing Social CRM market.
No other book in the marketplace provides such a comprehensive understanding of the Social CRM market phenomenon, along with a proven framework and methodology for achieving success in Social CRM initiatives.