Are you leveraging private, Digital Communities to foster engagement with your customers? Think of these communities as a virtual gathering place for your customers, or a ‘Digital Hotel’. Building your Digital Hotel deepens customer engagement and drives Voice of Customer into every customer decision you make, increases customer satisfaction and loyalty, provides superior customer support, help nurture leads that shorten the sales cycle, and grows sales (40-70% of customers buy more product). Your Digital Hotel will have:
- A digital lounge located on the ground floor of your hotel where customers meet for a virtual drink, exchange peer-to-peer stories, resolve service or technical issues, ‘Ask the Expert’ questions, take surveys, complete polls, and participate in forum.
- Digital conference rooms located on the second and third floors – e.g., your technical conference room, your customer service conference room, your employee-only conference room that customers and employees come in and out of to discuss matters, resolve issues, receive training and more.
- Private customer rooms—one digital room per customer—which are located on the floors above your conference rooms. In these rooms, you meet with your customers one-on-one to create your annual sales or technical plans, to review these plans on a quarterly basis, and to introduce them to subject matter experts and others to deepen the relationship.
Companies are now adding online video meetings widgets as well as Augmented & Virtual Reality widgets to their hotels to enhance the customer experience. Want to learn more?
Benefits of Inviting Barton as Your Keynote Speaker:
- Discover how best-in-class companies worldwide are benefiting from Digital Hotels
- Hear real-time case studies of successful Digital Hotels and why customers love them
- Learn how to build your successful, Digital Hotel
Schedule a Call with Barton to speak about Digital Communities.